FREE Entry with HLF #ThanksToYou Campaign
15 December at 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
We’re delighted to announce that we will be opening for FREE on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday of the week 11th – 16th December 2017 as part of the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) #ThanksToYou initiative. Terms & Conditions apply.
Free admission will apply to those who have a valid Lotto ticket/scratchcard.
We’re proud to be joining many National Lottery funded visitor attractions across the UK in saying “Thanks To You” to people who’ve raised so much for good causes by buying a National Lottery ticket.
Please click here to visit the HLF’s website and find out more.
Terms and Conditions:
- Visitors must present one valid Lotto ticket/scratchcard per person.
- Tickets for Lotto, Euromillions, Thunderball and HotPicks are all valid. Tickets for any other Lottery do not apply.
- Tickets/Scratchcards must be valid for the week of the 11th – 16th December 2017.
- Scratchcards must be unused.
- Lotto tickets must be original. Photocopies are not valid.
- Digital tickets are valid. Please present an email confirmation or receipt of purchase.