We look forward to welcoming you back to Bentley Priory Museum!
In accordance with Government Guidance, Bentley Priory Museum is currently closed until further notice. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Please book your visit in advance here.
Please check our website for updates about increased open days.
Our utmost priority is to keep you safe while you explore our fascinating galleries.
We have introduced a number of safety measures so that you can relax and enjoy your visit with us:
- Advance booking is now required for all visitors including Annual Members. Book online here.
- Reduced capacity to enable physical distancing
- Staff will be wearing visors and there will be screens at Reception & Cafe counters and hand sanitiser throughout the Museum
- Cashless payment system – contactless payment is recommended
- One way systems through the Museum
What We Ask Of You
- Please keep a minimum 2m distance from other visitors
- Please use the hand sanitiser available throughout the Museum
- Please avoid bringing heavy bags and coats as locker storage is currently unavailable
- In line with government guidelines, from Saturday 8th August it is mandatory to wear a face covering when inside the Museum. For more information about the guidelines, click here.
Cafe & Shop
Our Cafe and Shop will be open for business.
Please note that we will be operating a reduced service in the Cafe. A selection of hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, soup, cakes and packaged snacks will be available to purchase and consume on the Museum outdoor terrace overlooking the beautiful Italian Gardens.