“I would highly recommend this trip to any school studying WWII and the Battle of Britain”
Teacher, repeat school since 2014.
All workshops are led by our Learning Officer and supported by a volunteer-led exploration of the Museum. Follow the links below to find out more about our workshops available.
- Battle of Britain: Plot the Battle of Britain (Year 5 and above)
- Battle of Britain: Leadership, Courage and Technology (Year 3 and above)
- Local History: Bentley Priory and the World Around Us (Year 3 and above)
To help you prepare for your trip, we supply helpful pre-visit materials, some of which can be downloaded here. Others will be sent to you after your booking is confirmed.
- Risk Assessment
- Terms and Conditions
- Safety Guidelines and Public Liability Information
- As part of our temporary exhibition, “Dowding and WWI: The Making of a Commander”, which was on display at the museum July – November 2017, we have created a downloadable resource for teachers studying World War One with their students. To view the resources, please click here.